[ZODB-Dev] URGENT: ZODB down - Important Software Application at CERN

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue May 26 15:19:05 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 04:16:29PM +0200, Pedro Ferreira wrote:
> Also, is there any documentation about the basic structures of the
> database available? We found some information spread through different
> sites, but we couldn't find exhaustive documentation for the API
> (information about the different kinds of persistent classes, etc...).
> Is there any documentation on this?

No, but you have something even better than documentation -- the source!

More seriously, when I needed it, I've been able to get enough
information about the FileStorage internal structure from code comments
and docstrings, and some jumping around following the flow of functions.

Marius Gedminas
--
I read I forget; I see I remember; I teach I understand.