[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.9.3 history call causing problems for storages that still accept version parameters

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 19:07:05 EST 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> So why not add a history method to ZEOStorage that passes size as a
>>> keyword argument?
>> I don't know what "ZEOStorage" is...
>
> Then we shouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm working off this traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "ZODB3-3.9.3-py2.6-linux-i686.egg/ZEO/zrpc/connection.py", line
581, in handle_request
     ret = meth(*args)
   File "gocept.zeoraid-1.0b6-py2.6.egg/gocept/zeoraid/storage.py", line
219, in history
     assert version is ''

There is no ZEOStorage instance involved in this as far as I can tell.
What am I missing?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk