[ZODB-Dev] repozo, neither official nor supported, apparently...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 10:56:19 EST 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'm not sure how much love repozo needs. It works, and it won't need
>> changing until FileStorage's format changes, which I don't see happening any
>> time soon.
>
> It just occurred to me that repozo doesn't support blobs.

Indeed, I've never been comfortable with blobs due to their spotty
support in older tools and the need to make a filesystem HA for them to
be used in a HA environment.

As a result, I don't use them, so I'm okay with repozo not suppporting
them. Yes, I'd love it if repozo *did* support them, but I wouldn't have
the faintest idea of how to do that, even if I did have time to work on
it...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk