[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.9.0 released

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 18:10:52 EDT 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:
> The changes from ZODB 3.8:
>
>   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ZODB3/3.9.0#id1

There are some typos in this list:

- should probably be `with` when describing the with statement

- "If control exists the block" I'm guessing should be "If control exits
the block"

- effecient -> efficient

Questions:

- when using `with` blocks and a ConflictError is raised, what happens?
In my fantasy world, the `with` block would be tried again ;-)

- if using cache-size-bytes, is the parameter that limits the number of
objects by number ignored? It would be ideal to specify a size in bytes
and an unlimited number of objects...

- where can I find out more about invalidation-age?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk