[ZODB-Dev] tools for analysing the tail of a filestorage?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 12:39:45 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a filestorage being used by Zope 2 that is mysteriously growing.
I don't have confidence in the Undo tab, since this setup has two
storages, once mounted into the other.

I tried fstail.py, and while it tells me the same info as the Undo tab
(except with more certainty that it's showing the right storage results
;-) it doesn't say much about the objects in question...

Are there any other tools that might tell me more?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk