[ZODB-Dev] Tracing down a (dangling?) reference in ZODB.ExportImport

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko at redinnovation.com
Fri Aug 20 05:15:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a copy of Plone 3.3.5 site through ZMI. There have
been add-on collective.singing which is used on Plone site. There seems to
be a dangling reference to this module somewhere in the database.

Below is the example traceback. As this is very low level ZODB code, could
you suggest any methods how do I trace down this reference and clear it out,
to get the site fixed and copyable? I can insert pdbs to
_importDuringCommit,
but I lack the insight how to analyze the data or where to start poking.

2010-08-20 12:10:15 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1282295415.320.130992908923
http://localhost:8080/manage_pasteObjects
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisherEventsBackport.patch, line 77, in publish
  Module OFS.CopySupport, line 221, in manage_pasteObjects
  Module OFS.CopySupport, line 577, in _getCopy
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 92, in importFile
  Module transaction._transaction, line 256, in savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 253, in savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 642, in __init__
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 1091, in savepoint
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 550, in _commit
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 178, in _importDuringCommit
ImportError: No module named singing.async

Cheers,

--
Mikko Ohtamaa
mFabrik - Freedom Delivered.