[ZODB-Dev] 3.10 final?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Aug 30 17:22:33 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just wondering what the state of 3.10 final is?

I was worried that you were going to ask me about that. :)

I haven't done much with it in a while. I need to get back to it.

This last weekend I discovered some long-standing (like forever)
problems I need to deal with that could explain some of the odd
BTree issues we've seen over the years, where certain items
become unreachable.

> We had a couple beta releases already.

Yup, I noticed.

> What needs to be done to move
> it forward and is there anything the community can help with?

Aside from the new issues, the main thing that needs to be done is
to review the tracker and decide if there are any issues that
need to be dealt with before the final release.  The community could help
by gardening the tracker -- especially since the tracker recently
got a bunch of old issues from the Zope 2 tracker. :)

Jim

--
Jim Fulton