[ZODB-Dev] Storage API change: Checking for reading out-of-date data

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Tue Aug 31 08:08:47 EDT 2010

Le lundi 30 août 2010 21:36:50, Jim Fulton a écrit :
> I've mistakenly tended to view this situation as an edge case.

I confirm. I encountered similar problems when a given persistent object
defines a transformation to be applied to another object (or more simply, when
the presence/content of an object is used as a condition in a modification
applied to another object).

> This is a fairly serious problem.  It's serious enough that I'm, going
> to add some APIs in ZODB 3.10 to deal with it.  One of these is:

Looks nice.
I'm quite interested in the API exposed by ZODB itself, especially for higher
level use-casess.

--
Vincent Pelletier