[ZODB-Dev] Relstorage 1.4b3 error

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Wed Feb 24 10:14:15 EST 2010

Santi Camps wrote:
>     * Module relstorage.cache, line 294, in after_tpc_finish
>     * Module memcache, line 360, in incr
>     * Module memcache, line 384, in _incrdecr
>
> ValueError: invalid literal for int(): NOT_FOUND

This means that in some circumstances, the memcache module you chose
returns 'NOT_FOUND' when a cache entry is missing.  That's broken
behavior in the memcache module.

Please try the pylibmc_wrapper module instead.  I have found pylibmc to
be not only faster but more reliable than the other memcache modules.

Shane