[ZODB-Dev] ZODB on Windows 64bit?

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Jan 22 16:42:41 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu> wrote:
>>> P.S. Running the tests on the checkout of the 3.9.4 tag gives me two
>>> test failures, of which one is a test cleanup problem caused by the
>>> other.
>>
>> Does this failure occur reliably? Or is it intermittent?
>
> I'll try things again and see if I can debug the issue.

I finally found the time to try things again. I've now run the tests
three times without any test failures. This time the machine wasn't
busy doing other stuff, so I'd guess it's been a timing issue of some
kind.

I have a "ZODB3-3.9.4-py2.6-win-amd64.egg" of about 1.6mb sitting
locally. Private mail to Jim being an acceptable submission mechanism?

Thanks,
Hanno