[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Book

Alan Runyan runyaga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:23:35 EDT 2010

Hello ZODB Community,

I wanted to announce a community-led initiative to create a ZODB book.
The goal is to solicit contributions from the community and when we
reach a threshold, Carlos de la Guardia will begin work on writing the
book.

I have started a blog, http://zodbdocs.blogspot.com/
The blog contains the contribution levels and the proposed outline.
Any feedback is appreciated.

If you are interested in contributing financially please subscribe to
the email list on the blog.

I am working on getting a paypal account.  I will keep the blog up to
date and will ping the mailing list when we start accepting contributions.

cheers
alan runyan