[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Book Project

Alan Runyan runyaga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:16:37 EDT 2010

http://zodbdocs.blogspot.com/ - ZODB Book Project

Hello ZODB-dev,

I wanted to provide a status update for the upcoming ZODB book.  We have
achieved our initial financial goal to get an advance to Carlos de la Guardia.
He will begin planning and writing.

We need more money.  Please take this opportunity to goto the blog, review
the book outline, provide feedback and click on the paypal link and add
to the pot.

I will be contacting companies who are absent from the donor roster.  Please
contribute.

Both individuals and companies can contribute by becoming authors on the blog
and writing articles.  I've gotten a fairly luke-warm reception from the
community on writing articles.  If you have any experience - let me know.
Email me an article, I will put it up and credit you.

This project will succeed only by pulling the resources together from our
communities.

http://zodbdocs.blogspot.com/ - ZODB Book Project

cheers,
alan runyan