[ZODB-Dev] Author ZoDB Books - Packt Publishing.

Kshipra Singh kshipras at packtpub.com
Thu May 6 04:08:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to expand the catalogue of our books on databases and are looking forward to publish some books on NoSQL.

Currently we are inviting people interested in writing NoSQL books for Packt. This doesn't need any past writing experience. All that we need is an expert subject knowledge, a passion to share it with others and an ability to communicate clearly in English.

So, if you love ZoDB and fancy writing a book, send your book ideas to us at author at packtpub.com. Even if you don't have a book idea and are simply interested in writing a book, we are still keen to hear from you.

More details about the opportunity are available at: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/inviting-open-source-nosql-databases-fanatics-write-packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager