[ZODB-Dev] Author ZoDB Books - Packt Publishing.

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:35:14 EDT 2010

Erm, sorry for the off the hip namedropping mail, the safety catch was off
the Reply-to-all button :-p

On May 6, 2010 3:24 PM, "Jean Jordaan" <jean.jordaan at gmail.com> wrote:

A ZODB book would be absolutely wonderful. It is a crying shame that it has
been languishing with very sparse and patchy documentation. I'm not deep
enough into it technically to write about it. People that are include Shane
Hathaway, Kapil Thangavelu, Christian Theune, and Roché Compaan (on
throughput). Dieter Maurer and Andreas Jung have used it for very large
stores, and Dieter has implemented the best query tools for it. I think you
should do a cookbook with a chapter per author, as different people have
pushed the ZODB in different directions.

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/