[ZODB-Dev] Author ZoDB Books - Packt Publishing.

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu May 6 12:19:09 EDT 2010

Hi Kshipra, all,

On 2010-05-06, Kshipra Singh <kshipras at packtpub.com> wrote:
> So, if you love ZoDB and fancy writing a book, send your book ideas to =
> us at author at packtpub.com. Even if you don't have a book idea and are =
> simply interested in writing a book, we are still keen to hear from you. =

I'll throw in a +1 for a ZODB book. In particular, I'd love to see/read
about using it outside of Zope 2, ZTK, etc.

Also, a "getting to know the ZODB" section with diagnostic tools, etc. would
be awesome.

"ZODB sharding" also comes to mind (courtesy of Elizabeth Leddy's recent
Plone Conf talk).

I don't know who will step forward, but I know that Calvin from Six Feet Up
loves the ZODB, so maybe he will write it :-)

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Author of Plone 3.3 Site Administration · http://aclark.net/plone-site-admin