[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Ever-Increasing Memory Usage (even with cache-size-bytes)

Ryan Noon rmnoon at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:52:22 EDT 2010

Thanks for your quick reply!

So, the best place to call those would be during my commit break (whenever I
decide to take it? [which would be less often if I could be sure of no
crashing]).  Are there any other problems with the way I was using ZODB in
my code?  I really like it, but I recognize that it's a lot more complicated
than my old system.

Cheers,
Ryan

--