[ZODB-Dev] "MySQL server has gone away" with RelStorage

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 03:29:01 EDT 2010

Hi Shane,

With the server I'm testing on, when coming back to test after a couple
of days working on something else, I get the following logged at Warning:

Reconnecting load_conn: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

Does this mean the reconnection is being handled by RelStorage or that I
need to do some work?

Also, after this, it seems life the ZODB object cache is emptied.
Is that happening or is it just my imagination?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk