[ZODB-Dev] weird conflicts with BTrees

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:19:32 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 06:11:16 PM Chris McDonough wrote:
> Faster is a zope product that is the basis for repoze.session.
> repoze.session explains itself here:
>
> http://docs.repoze.org/session/internals.html

Hi Chris,

thanks for the answer. The approach in repoze.session looks very interesting
indeed and I think it could be used in a Zope 3 project without much effort.

Since the bucket type can be replaced, I am not worried about the BTree. BTW,
you mention an AppendOnlyDict (or AppendDict?). Does this really exist? I
assume the PersistentDict class should be sufficient, since all you need to
ensure is that the key -> data mapping is in one persistent object.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek