[ZODB-Dev] weird conflicts with BTrees

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:35:25 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 07:26:14 PM Chris McDonough wrote:
> An implementation of AppendOnlyDict remains in Faster I think... I don't
> recall what the tradeoffs were between using that and using what we use
> now, though.

Thanks. AppendOnlyDict itself as a replacement of the BTree in the
zope.session code should solve our conflict problems. (It does pretty much what
I intended to do too.) But the repoze.session approach is even better. BTW, is
there a newer version of repoze.session or the 2009 version it?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek