[ZODB-Dev] Issue with Blobstorage for a third client in Plone

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Feb 11 18:27:28 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand at gmx.de> wrote:
> I want to create a third instance (client3) in a running zeoserver that uses his own
> database (data.fs) and blobstorage. This third client should run a repository for
> extensions. The first client (and the second) is used for a group of documentation
> writers. Therefore the databases had to be seperate. We had to do the same with the
> blobstorages.

This is really a question for a Plone support channel like
http://plone.org/support/forums/setup.

Given your description I'd probably use a different ZEO server and
instance for this use-case, possibly a completely separate buildout.
You seem to have two completely independent sites, so there's no point
in trying to run them from the same ZEO server process.

Hanno