[ZODB-Dev] zodbupdate install problem

Chris Fanning christopher.fanning at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:37:36 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Adam GROSZER <agroszer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You got to use python 2.6, at least for zodbupdate.

Thanks. I'd managed to get it going with 2.5 but I was getting this
warning..

Warning: Missing factory for Persistence PersistentMapping

Now, using python 2.6, I'm still getting the same warning.
Looks like I need to get this missing factory because the resulting zodb.fs
still gives the same error
AttributeError: 'PersistentMapping' object has no attribute 'has_key'

How do I install/configure this?
Thanks.
Chris.