[ZODB-Dev] Plone in P2P using Zope over DHT

Aran Dunkley aran at organicdesign.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 06:40:34 EST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Vincent :-) it sounds like NEO is pretty close
to being SQL-free. As one of the NEO team, what are your thoughts on the
practicality of running Plone in a P2P environment with the latencies
experienced in standard DHT (such as for example those based on
Kademlia) implemtations?