[ZODB-Dev] question about object invalidation after ReadConflictErrors

Jürgen Herrmann Juergen.Herrmann at XLhost.de
Thu Jan 27 05:59:51 EST 2011

 hi there!

 i wrongly posted a bug to the zodb bugtracker on tuesday:
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/707332

 as it turns out, that bug report was moot. it didn't fix my
 problem. out of curiosity, why is the exception raised inside
 the loop effectifely breaking the loop after the first object
 invalidated? my debug code showed that sometimes ~20 objects
 were in _readCurrent. was this a side effect of the relstorage
 bug involved? or can this happen more frequently? if so, why
 not invalidate all objects in _readCurrent then before re-
 raising the ConflictEror?

 bets regards,
 jürgen
--
>> XLhost.de ® - Webspace von supersmall bis eXtra Large <<

 XLhost.de GmbH
 Jürgen Herrmann, Geschäftsführer
 Boelckestrasse 21, 93051 Regensburg, Germany

 Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Herrmann
 Registriert unter: HRB9918
 Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE245931218

 Fon:  +49 (0)800 XLHOSTDE [0800 95467833]
 Fax:  +49 (0)800 95467830
 Web:  http://www.XLhost.de