[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage pack with history-free storage results in POSKeyErrors

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Thu Jan 27 06:24:44 EST 2011

On 01/27/2011 03:57 AM, Chris Withers wrote:
> It would also be *really* handy if zodbpack could run off a normal
> zope.conf for both logging and storage config (although, in my case, I'd
> then need to be able to specify which storage to pack, I want to avoid
> packing one of them!)

Please note that the zodbpack utility is simple, short, and has no extra
dependencies.  I prefer to keep it that way.  If you want to do
something more interesting, please fork zodbpack.

> However, more than happy to poke, just tell me where and for what...

Is the problem repeatable?  If you start with the same database twice
and pack, do you end up with POSKeyErrors on the same OIDs?  I know
that's probably a long test to run, but I'm not yet sure what else to
suggest.

Shane