[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage, history-free, pack causes POSKeyError with BTreeFolder2

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 11:02:47 EST 2011

On 28/01/2011 21:58, Jürgen Herrmann wrote:
>   Afaics you use zodbpack's default of "days=0". This is known to produce
>   POSKeyErrors if the database is written to while packing.

Where is this documented?
Does this apply to history-keeping or history-free storages?

>   Try with
>   something
>   like days=0.1 .

I'll not pack a history-free storage until Shane gives it the okay...

However, I find it a bit odd that RelStorage ships with a default that
could cause these kind of problems and no warning in the readme that
this is the case...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk