[ZODB-Dev] My zc.zodbdgc docs (incl. approach to fixing poskey errors)

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sun Jul 24 10:59:57 EDT 2011

Hi.

I polished my zc.zodbdgc a bit and published them at
http://zodb.org/documentation/articles/multi-zodb-gc.html

Those include a description on using the reference database to find
and fix PosKeyErrors (tested by Andreas).

The source is at
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zodbdocs/trunk/documentation/articles/multi-zodb-gc.rst.

Any feedback is welcome,
Hanno

P.S. The buildout config is rather complicated, as it's derived from a
Plone production system - maybe it's possible to simplify that.