[ZODB-Dev] I would like to know if api exists nowadays to get list of all objects which where modified in a transaction ?

Alexandru Plugaru alexandru.plugaru at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:12:15 EDT 2011

Hi,
I would interested in this as well. Sometimes debugging
becomes difficult for big transactions where multiple different objects are
modified. Usually than happens from different parts of the code through
subscribers to events. It would be great if this kind of feature existed so
you could have an overview of what happens during a transaction.
Alex.