[ZODB-Dev] I would like append an indexer with uuid key at root of my ZODB, how can I append an function to commit event to update this uuid catalog ?

Stéphane Klein stephane at harobed.org
Tue Jun 28 03:50:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I use ZODB to record some Resources.

All my Resources have an "uuid" field.

All work well but I would like append a BTree to ZODB root object to
"index" uuid of all my resources.

I would like record to this BTree index only Resources commited to ZODB
database.

How can I connect a function to "commit" event ?
In this function, how can I found all object modified ?
How can I found all object removed to the database ?

Other question : are there already a package to perform this task ?

Thanks for your help,
Stephane
--
Stéphane Klein <stephane at harobed.org>