[ZODB-Dev] Cached object error while upgrading Plone

Alexandru Plugaru alexandru.plugaru at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:54:42 UTC 2011

Hello Shane,

I think that you're right about the persistent to non-persistent
changes and vice-versa. I will try to identify the object that does
this.

What do you mean by removing add-ons? You mean products? And if I
remove my third party products and make the objects which subclass the
ATFolder broken then I will not get the necessary upgrades specific to
folders right?

Thanks for your input,
Alex.