[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage - How can I set up one database per web site?

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Oct 12 08:32:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

It looks a bit like this if you are using zope2instance recipe in
buildout

zope-conf-additional +=
    %import relstorage

         <zodb_db www>
             mount-point /www/mnt
             cache-size 5000
             <relstorage>
             blob-dir ${buildout:directory}/var/blobcache-www
             shared-blob-dir off
             replica-conf ${mysql-hosts:output}
                   <mysql>
		    db blah
     		   user blah
     		   passwd blah

                   </mysql>
             </relstorage>
         </zodb_db>

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75