[ZODB-Dev] RelStorage breaks History tab

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 15:56:38 EST 2011

Hi Shane,

It looks like RelStorage (1.4.2 in my case, connected to MySQL, ZODB
3.9.6 on Zope 2.12.7) breaks the history tab.

To reproduce, I set up a stock ZODB with a history-preserving storage,
went in and edited the index_html page a few times.

I see the resulting transactions in both the root Undo tab and the Undo
tab of the page template, but not in the History tab of the page template.

Any ideas?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk