[ZODB-Dev] afterCommitHook ?

Richard Shea rshea at thecubagroup.com
Thu Aug 23 23:11:31 UTC 2012

Hi - I hope zodb-dev is a reasonable place for this type of question, it
not perhaps you could redirect me to a better forum.

I've come across references (eg http://bit.ly/NouF1e) to a
afterCommitHook but I can't find any documentation to it - can anyone
point me at some ?

I also heard a reference (in a YouTube video) to a 'hook which monitors
objects coming out of ZODB to determine if they match the current
version' (I'm paraphrasing a bit but that what they meant). I wasn't
sure if this referred to a feature of ZODB or whether the person meant
hooking into a standard python method - any ideas on that one ?

Thanks

Richard.