[ZODB-Dev] Need Windows Volunteers -- Losing interest in windows

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Dec 2 16:04:26 UTC 2012

For a while now, I've tried to make sure ZODB runs on windows.

I'll keep doing so as long as it is fairly easy. I'm not a windows
developer and life is short.

I have a Windows XP VM with the free Microsoft compiler on it.
It's getting rather long in the tooth and doesn't seem to work
with Python 3. <shrug>.  I'll keep using it as long as it works,
but ...

We need people who care about Windows to step up.
It's necessary, but not sufficient to run tests on windows.
We need people willing to debug and fix windows issues.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton