[ZODB-Dev] Moving ZODB projects to github

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Dec 28 18:04:23 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
> I'd like to move ZODB-related projects to github nowish.
> (I'm having problems converting ZODB though :()

OK, I think I worked out the problems I was having with svn2git
(It's broken. I wrote a simple Python script that did the same thing,
except for the brokeness :)

The new repo is at:

https://github.com/zopefoundation/ZODB

Please don't check into the svn project any more.

It would be great if people would kick the tires on this
to make sure I didn't miss anything in the conversion.

In a few days, I'll mark the svn project as moved to github.

Eventually, I'll set the tests up to run with travis.  It would
be just fine if someone beat me to it. :)

Also, generally, I'd like to update trunk via pull requests,
rather than direct checkins to trunk (exceptions being things
like travis setup or checkins associated with releasing.)

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton