[ZODB-Dev] Moving ZODB projects to github

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Dec 28 20:54:16 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Mikko Ohtamaa
<mikko at opensourcehacker.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OK, I think I worked out the problems I was having with svn2git
>>
>> (It's broken. I wrote a simple Python script that did the same thing,
>> except for the brokeness :)
>

> I also run problems with svn2git. In the end I just ended up migrating trunk
> + limited history :<
>
> Is your Python script available somewhere, just for the poor souls of the
> future who will come after us?

It's a work in progress. I plan to publish it more widely when I've used it more
and maybe/probably incorporated the github/oauth goodness you pointed me to.

But here's a snapshot. Let me know if it works for you (or doesn't).

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton