[Zope-Annce] mod_pcgi2 version 1.0.0

Oleg Broytmann phd2@email.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:28:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   After some period of testing, after getting few success stories I
changed the module version to 1.0.0!

   Welcome here: http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2

   Almost nothing have changed since version 0.4.0. I made some cosmetic
changes, but there are few of them. If you are running 0.4.0, you don't
need to upgrade.

   I've tested the module on pentium linux and sparc solaris, in DSO
(shared apache) and non-DSO (static, all apache modules compiled in). The
only test I didnt tried is uploading huge binary file via PCGI.

   I am freezing my work on the module for some period (or until I got a
bug report). It seems I don't need new features, entire PCGI protocol is
implemented, and the module is well tested, debugged and now is used on a
few sites (I have no URLs of other sites, only my URLs).

   The next thing to implement will be autoconf/configure to make
installation simpler; after some period I hope to return to work on it.

Oleg.
----
  Oleg Broytmann http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/ phd2@email.com