[Zope-Annce] new LocalFS version 0.9.5

Jonothan Farr jfarr@speakeasy.org
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:56:12 -0700

It's been a while since the last LocalFS release. I wanted to fix a couple
of major issues for the next release but I'm a little stuck. I decided to
post a minor bug fix release instead.

This release fixes the following issues.

 - Fixed bobobase_modification_time.

 - Fixed cross-platform bug calculating object id in manage_upload.

 - Added optional 'id' parameter to manage_upload to allow the
   caller to specify the new object id.

 - Added optional 'action' parameter to manage_upload to allow
   redirecting somewhere other than the default 'manage_workspace'.

It is available at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS

I've also posted my to do list at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS/todo

So now you can see what I'm working on and what I've done for the next
release at any given time.

Enjoy!
--jfarr