[Zope-Annce] New version of ZStyleSheet product

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.clara.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 00:10:44 +0100 (BST)

I have finally had a chance to get my head down and really learn Python.
The result is a far more feature rich product, including the ability to
limit branches to only render on specific browsers, and (** Drum Roll **)
the ability to import flat static css files, which ZStyleSheets will
convert into a dynamic object tree for you!!

Well, you may not be impressed, but I have to say that I was not fully
aware of the power of Zope and Python until I try some of this stuff!!

If you want to try out ZStyleSheet you can find it at
http://www.zope.org/Members/haqa/ZStyleSheet

Thanks for all the positive feed back on the ZClasses based versions!

Enjoy...

Adrian...

--
The computer was going to be defenistrated one way or another...
                           ...Linux was the less painfull alternative!