[Zope-Annce] Problem with zope.org maillists

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:45:57 -0500 (EST)

The old mailman installation appears to have fallen over, and i'm trying
to help it back up.  I'm getting messages about run_queue failing with
"Too many open files", and there are over 3400 entries in the
~mailman/data directory.  I'm poking around to see if i can unwedge the
queue, though so far with no luck.

I assume the backlog of queue entries occurred during some dns problems
yesterday and today, though i can't swear to it.  The entries don't date
back past yesterday, though, so it's a good bet.

Ken
klm@digicool.com