[Zope-Annce] Introducing new consept: Zope Beer Nights! (Oslo: you're up)

Erik Lange erik@mmmanager.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:17:52 +0200

Hi Erik !

This is about the best plan I've ever heard of since Zope itself -
unfortunately we're located in Copenhagen... :-(

We would like to take up your concept and arrange ZBN's here in Denmark -
any other Danes up to it out there ?

Best regards,
Erik Lange