[Zope-Annce] Zope Beer Nights! in Copenhagen

Sune Toft sunetoft@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:26:43 +0000

Hi Zopistas :)

Regarding ZBN in Copenhagen (DK)... I'm proud to announce that the HeadNet
Hostning Community (which hosts nonkommercial websites for free) will
arrange the first Zope user meeting in DK. The Event will take place in our
newly acquired office in KulturFabrikken on Amager sometime in
September...the date hasnīt been settled yet...so stay tuned

If you are interested in attending plz reply to this mail.

Have a nice summer !!

Sune Toft
Project Manager
HeadNet

Everybody which are using Zope or just interested in Zope are very welcome

soim proud to As one of the dudes behind the newly formed Headnet Hostning
Community
...especially the ones in Denmark