[Zope-Annce] zwiki 0.9.7 released
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:16:20 -0800
Aha, found the bug that was preventing my zope.org news announcements
from being cataloged.
This shall be the.. "Peaceful Mountain" release. Please enjoy in good
health. All bug reports and assistance appreciated.
* another zwikiwebs change. The 'Add ZWiki Web' form now looks
for wiki templates in both the filesystem (.../ZWiki/wikis/) and
the ZODB (/Control_Panel/Products/ZWiki/), with filesystem taking
precedence. The zwikidotorg template is shipped (via filesystem)
as the default; additional templates can be installed in either
place, or not, at user discretion. Auto-import of zexp's has been
disabled. (credits-to: CMFWiki)
* new comment method added, just like append but convenient for
adding standard comment headings
* misc wikimail & comment heading tweaks; mail-outs now discard
the comment heading if present; don't display fractional seconds
in comment headings (credits-to: 1Jerry)
* stopped antidecapitationkludge appearing in html source; no
longer used in 2.4
* misc 2.4 compatibility updates; added workaround to disable
stxNG's footnote links on 2.4
* zwikidotorg template: UserOptions cleanup; added workaround for
zope 2.4.x-2.4.2's stx underline problem; added site logo option &
* automatic cataloging is supported again. Currently, the
DTMLDocumentExt product is assumed to be present. It's
SITE_CATALOG property is required to activate this.
* textDiff now reports more localised changes, instead of spraying
out the whole page; misc diff tweaks & fixes
* long lines are wrapped before diffing, and long diff chunks are
abbreviated, for better readability in email. Currently it
displays up to 10 deleted lines and up to 50 added lines.
(credits-to: Hamish Lawson's TextFormatter)
* lasttext and the diff methods accept one or more revision arguments
(counted backwards from the latest revision).
* the old html-format diff has been demoted to oldDiff. The new one
colourizes textDiff's output and adds whizzy navigation links for
stepping through the edits. (Click on the page timestamp).
* zwikidotorg template: automatic comment headings now available
on all pages and enabled by default on *Discussion pages;
horizontal rules now used
* zwikidotorg template: header & footer tweaks; don't display
ip address for last editor
* zwikidotorg template: subscribe form email address integrated
* improved default subscribe form's layout; remember email address
via cookie if possible