[Zope-Annce] Launched: First Zope Magazine!

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:24:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

beehive's Education & Publishing division is pleased to
announce the release of the first Zope magazine:  "ZopeMag"
-- focusing on Zope's developers and users.

Available online: "ZopeMag" features interviews with industry
leaders, tutorials and a new product review every two weeks.

The feature article "Real World Workflow with Zope and MetaFlow"
is available freely to all interested parties; all other content
is available exclusively to our subscribers.

The URL is: http://www.zopemag.com

As we recently changed some Nameserver entries, you may want
to try the IP address:

http://212.42.249.24

(This descrepancy should resolve itself within 24 hours.)

Regards,

Mark and all the bees of beehive

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299