[Zope-Annce] FormulatorLayout 0.1.1 released

Peter Jentsch lemuren@web.de
07 Aug 2002 00:33:00 +0200

FormulatorLayout aimes at providing layout and automated rendering to
Formulator forms. It provides a new object to zope, "Form Folder", which
can contain Formulator forms and FormulatorLayout objects. Each
FormulatorLayout object is associated with one form and contains layout
objects slightly similar to those found in GUI libraries (well, very
slightly :-)

Right now, the product is in an early development stage, but I'd very
much appreciate any feedback on it. More details and a demo application
can be found on zope.org at
http://www.zope.org/Members/pjentsch/FormulatorLayout

FormulatorLayout depends on (surprisingly) Formulator and OrderedFolder
(which in turn depends on ZBabel, though I'd like to either a) somehow
remove that dependency or b) babelize FormulatorLayout itself).

It was developed on Zope 2.5.1, and propably won't work on earlier
versions of Zope. Later versions of FormulatorLayout will use the
SessionAPI, so they will definitely require Zope 2.5.0 or later.

Note: unfortunately, the initially uploaded version,
FormulatorLayout_0_1, was broken :-( If you downloaded
FormulatorLayout_0_1, please upgrade to FormulatorLayout_0_1_1.