[Zope-Annce] Annouce AixtraTable

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:14:39 +0200

Hi,

from the README:

The AixtraTable product is supposed to be a kind of swissarmy-knife =
product.
Its goal is, to provide all functionallity for working with tabular data,=20
like:

 - through the WEB column- or attribute-definition
 - storage of the items (rows) in a Btree
 - indexing with ZCatalog for selectable fields
 - listing, creating, editing, deleting of the items
 - form-input with validation

driven by one description.

This release is mainly a prove of concept, that it can be done and a=20
request for comment, if the way I implemented it, is correct. I am certain=20
that it can be improved.

You can get from:

http://www.zope.org/Members/perry/AixtraTable

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/