[Zope-Annce] Book of Zope Discounted for User Groups

Chris Abraham cja@dds.nl
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:20:13 -0800 (PST)

Book of Zope Discounted for User Groups

We at beehive North America <http://www.beehiveNA.com> and the cool cats at No
Starch Press <http://www.nostarch.com> would like to offer Zope User Groups and
Zope Python User Groups a steep discount on books for your members.

The Book of Zope is a better book than we wrote it, thanks to Casey Duncan, a
Zope God, and the cool kids at Linux Journal Press.

Anyway, contact me and I will hook you up. My connection at No Starch is
looking forward to working with you!

Please send me an email. <cja@beehive.de>

PS: This deal can of course is valid to any of you all who can organise
yourselves into a batch process: if you can get all your friends to buy
together, then we will honour you as a fledgling Zope User Group!

=====
--
chris abraham <chrisabraham@yahoo.com> +1 202-452-7442 tel
po box 15163 washington, dc 20003-0163 +1 703-995-0409 fax