[Zope-Annce] [Announce] Project Manager Position at Zope Corporation

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:17:03 -0500

Zope Corporation has an important position to fill and we hope to tap
into the community for candidates.  We are looking for a project
manager who will help us continue to achieve world-class customer
satisfaction.  The person we're looking for is someone who:

     o Approaches customers with enthusiasm, dedication, persistence,
     total responsiveness

     o Has in-depth project management-organization-accounting
     experience

     o Ability to coach engineers on project teams and coordinate
     resources

     o Hands-on experience with Zope and Python and other web
     technologies

If you are interested or know of an interested candidate, please go
to:

     http://www.zope.com/Corporate/CareerOpportunities

--Paul