[Zope-Annce] Organizing new Zope/Python User Group in NC, USA.

Tom Bryan tbryan@python.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:48:56 +0500

Geoff Davis and I are trying to start a Zope/Python User Group in the Research
Triangle area of North Carolina.  At the moment, we'd like to keep things
very informal.  Just a bunch of Pythonistas meeting once a month to share
knowledge and listen to someone give a presentation on some aspect of
using/hacking/learning Zope, Python, or Jython.  The direction the group takes
and the topics that are presented will depend heavily on the interest of
those who will actually be attending.

If you're interested in attending, go to
http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

In a couple of weeks, we'll be contacting everyone who adds his or her name to
the list to organize a first meeting, which will probably include a
presentation from Geoff on using CMF with Zope.

Thanks,
---Tom