[Zope-Annce] EuroPython2002: Extention of Early-Bird registration

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:02:56 +0200

Hi,

Due to the fact that at the end of the early-bird date, lot's of people
waked up and registered for the congress  (and because of the possible
internet problems caused by the bancruptcy of KPNQwest), we've extended
the early bird until 9th of June. We hope that the doubters among us,
will find this interesting now that they are still able to profit from
the early bird registration. But be warned, this is the final date!

At the moment we've reached a total of more than 150 people at the
EuroPython congress. That's already nice for a first congress, but it
should be more.... Don't you think you could make great deals with
people over there? There must be somebody to whom you can speak about a
certain problem. With 150 people, it must be possible to make some
friends or to see some old ones back... It can't be that Europe has only
such a small group of Python and/or Zope developers/users. What about
people outside of Europe? Have you seen the talks? It must be worthwhile
to pay a visit to the conference.... and if not... well enjoy the
Belgian beer, chocolates and food..... that's something I'm sure you
will never forget!

And now the early bird registration has been extended, .... so if you
had doubts earlier, throw them away and just visit EuroPython2002!

Don't forget to visit the http://europython.zope.nl/interviews page,
which will be regulary updated with new interviews of people comming to
EuroPython2002.

Regards,
EuroPython Team.