[Zope-Annce] Silva 0.8.6 released!

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:16:02 +0100

Hi there,

We've just released Silva 0.8.6!

Even though it's a small version number increase, there are quite
a few changes. One of the biggest involves a complete move over
of the code to the filesystem, using FileSystemSite. This means no
more big .zexp with all the view code; this comes with the product
code itself.

Unfortunately we found out at the last moment that there is an
issue with using this on Windows causing Silva 0.8.6 now to work properly
there. We are working on a fix and hope to have it out soon.

Get silva at the usual place:

http://www.zope.org/Members/faassen/Silva

be sure to read the upgrade notes. You also need new versions of Formulator
and XMLWidgets.

Regards,

Martijn